- Book: Now – 26 October 2023
- Stay: 1 September – 31 October 2023
- Deluxe Bungalow THB 1,390 net/room/night
- Breakfast for 2 persons at Hornbill Restaurant
- The 3rd adult or kid older than 9 years old stays in the same room on the extra bed will cost THB 450/night/person with breakfast
- The promotion is offered to Thai and Expat local residents
- Subject to room availability
- ***activity confirmed by Anurak host if weather permitted***
Terms and Conditions:
- Pet weight not over 5 Kg will be waived off (THB 250 net/pet/night).
- Pet weight 5-8 Kg will be charged half price (THB 125 net/pet/night).
- Pet weight 9-15 Kg will be charged Full price (THB 250 net/pet/night).
- Refundable THB1,000 net deposit.
In the room
- 2 medium sized pets weight less than 15 kilograms are allowed per room.
- Pets are not allowed on the bed.
- Pets should not be left in the room unattended.
In public areas
- Pets should always be kept on a leash while walking through common areas.
- Pets are allowed in the Hornbill Restaurant at ground floor.
- Pets are not allowed in the Nation Park areas.
Pet Patrol Policy
- Pet proof of rabies vaccination should be up-to-date and pets are free of fleas and ticks.
- Pet proof of rabies vaccination should be presented at check-in, and be available during the stay at all times.
- Pet supplies are not provided, and pet supply stores are not available in the area, please prepare your spare supplies.
- In providing a safe haven for guests and pets alike, please be mindful about your little friend’s noise level and ensure they are potty-trained.
- When your pet goes to the toilet, please clean up after them for everyone’s comfort.
- Social distancing also applies to our little friends, as some pets may be intimated at the paws of another pet.
- To prevent pets from chewing and clawing furnishings, please keep an eye on your pets and be mindful of their actions.
- Excessive or loud barking may be disruptive, so please soothe your fury friend in these stressful situations and reduce their noise level as much as possible.
- While we understand that pets may be moody and stressful in an unfamiliar environment, we would also like to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. Please accept our apologies if we ask you to put your pet in time-out when they show aggression.
- We love being a pet-friendly eco lodge in Khao Sok, but we also understand that pets can be unpredictable in new environments. Let’s all do our part – keep a friendly eye on them and keep them happy at all times!
26 October 2023
TEL. 081 309 5477 & 081 898 9271
Payment and Cancellation:
- Full payment must be done at the time of booking confirmation.
- Kindly note that this is a non-refundable booking. Allow to amend the reservation once, please notice 7 days before arrival.
- If no payment done in the time frame the booking will be released automatically.
Please call: 081-309-5477