- Book: Now – 24 April 2022
- Stay: Now – 31 April 2021
- THB1,250 net/room/night with breakfast for 2 persons
- Pet weight not over 5 Kg will be waived off (THB 250 net/pet/night)
- Pet weight 5-8 Kg will be charge half price (THB 125 net/pet/night)
- Pet weight 9-15 Kg will be charge Full price (THB 250 net/pet/night)
- Refundable THB1,000 net deposit.
Terms and Conditions:
Pet Rules and Policies
In the room
- 2 medium sized pets weight less than 15 kilograms are allowed per room
- Pets are not allowed on the bed.
- Pets should not be left in the room unattended.
In public areas
- Pets should always be kept on a leash while walking through common areas.
- Pets are allowed in the Hornbill Restaurant at ground floor.
- Pets are not allowed in the Nation Park areas.
Pet Patrol Policy
- Pet proof of rabies vaccination should be up-to-date and pets are free of fleas and ticks.
- Pet proof of rabies vaccination should be presented at check-in, and be available during the stay at all times.
- Pet supplies are not provided, and pet supply stores are not available in the area, please prepare your spare supplies.
- In providing a safe haven for guests and pets alike, please be mindful about your little friend’s noise level and ensure they are potty-trained.
- When your pet goes to the toilet, please clean up after them for everyone’s comfort.
- Social distancing also applies to our little friends, as some pets may be intimated at the paws of another pet.
- To prevent pets from chewing and clawing furnishings, please keep an eye on your pets and be mindful of their actions.
- Excessive or loud barking may be disruptive, so please soothe your fury friend in these stressful situations and reduce their noise level as much as possible.
- While we understand that pets may be moody and stressful in an unfamiliar environment, we would also like to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. Please accept our apologies if we ask you to put your pet in time-out when they show aggression.
- We love being a pet-friendly eco lodge in Khao Sok, but we also understand that pets can be unpredictable in new environments. Let’s all do our part – keep a friendly eye on them and keep them happy at all times!
Payment and Cancellation:
- Full payment must be done at the time of booking confirmed via bank details below.
This is non-refundable.
- Three-time reservation modification allowed after 1st reservation confirmation issue
- Full refund will be applied in case of government’s announcement of travel restrictions.
- If no payment done in the time frame the booking will be released automatically.
24 April 2022
TEL. 081 309 5477 & 081 898 9271
- Deluxe Bungalow Room with breakfast per night at 1,250 baht.
- 3rd person pay 650 baht/night, inclusive of extra bed and breakfast.
- 2nd night and more additional night purchase, price is inclusive of breakfast at 1,000 baht per room per night.
- Promotion offered to Thai and Expat local residents.
- Subject to 2 persons sharing per room.
- 3rd person stays in the room, in the extra bed.
- A refundable of THB 1000 deposit for damages per stay is required at check-in.
- Pet weight 0-4 Kg will be waived off (THB 250 net/pet/night).
- Pet weight 5-8 Kg will be charge half price (THB 125 net/pet/night).
- Pet weight 9-15 Kg will be charge Full price (THB 250 net/pet/night).
- Rooms subject to availability at the time of booking, on first come first serve basis.
- Our booking and check-in procedure require guests to show officer’s ID card, along with ID Card upon checking – in.