- Book: Now – 31 October 2021
- Stay: Now – 31 October 2021
- Deluxe Bungalow with breakfast per room per night at THB 1,250
- For 3rd person pays THB 600 night, inclusive of extra bed and breakfast
- For 2nd night and more additional night purchase, the price is inclusive of breakfast at THB 1,000 per room per night
- Free access to Rainforest Rising Project, receive one plant per room
Terms and Conditions:
Pet Rules and Policies
In the room
- Two medium-sized pets weight less than 15 kilograms are allowed per room.
- Pets are not allowed on the bed.
- Pets should not be left in the room unattended.
In public areas
- Pets should always be kept on a leash while walking through common areas.
- Pets are allowed in the Hornbill Restaurant on the ground floor.
- Pets are not allowed in the National Park areas.
Pet Patrol Policy
- Pet-proof of rabies vaccination should be up-to-date, and pets are free of fleas and ticks.
- Pet-proof rabies vaccination should be presented at check-in and be available during the stay at all times.
- Pet supplies are not provided, and pet supply stores are not available in the area; please prepare your spare supplies.
- In providing a haven for guests and pets alike, please be mindful of your little friend’s noise level and ensure they are potty-trained.
- When your pet goes to the toilet, please clean up after them for everyone’s comfort.
- Social distancing also applies to our little friends, as some pets may be intimated at the paws of another pet.
- To prevent pets from chewing and clawing furnishings, please keep an eye on your pets and be mindful of their actions.
- Excessive or loud barking may be disruptive, so please soothe your furry friend in these stressful situations and reduce their noise level as much as possible.
- While we understand that pets may be moody and stressful in an unfamiliar environment, we would also like to ensure our guest’s and staff’s safety. Please accept our apologies if we ask you to put your pet in time-out when they show aggression.
- We love being a pet-friendly eco-lodge in Khao Sok, but we also understand that pets can be unpredictable in new environments. Let’s all do our part – keep a close eye on them and keep them happy at all times!
Payment and Cancellation:
- Require to make a full payment at the time of booking confirmed via our bank details.
- Kindly note that this is a non-refundable booking.
- Three-time reservation amendment allowed after 1st reservation confirmation issue.
- A full refund will be applied in case government announces travel restrictions.
- If no payment is made in the time frame, your reservation will be automatically released.
31 October 2021
TEL. 081 309 5477 & 081 898 9271
Add-on benefit upon bulk purchase:
- Book three rooms receive a complimentary one-hour Klong Sok bamboo rafting for six people.
Add-ons upon additional purchase:
- Pay THB 250 more and get one-hour Klong Sok bamboo rafting plus Thai a la carte dinner per person.
- Subject to two persons sharing in one room
- The 3rd person stays in the same room on the extra bed.
- Pet fee at THB 250 per pet per night will be waived off. A refundable THB 1,000 deposit for damages per stay is required upon check-in.
- Subject to room availability
- Guests are required to submit an official ID card upon our check-in procedure.